Bedford - Clarence Grounds

St. John's Street : MK42 0FW
Possibly the grounds of The Clarence public house, 13 St. John's Street Bedford. An oval banked track is shown on the 1884 map behind The Clarence. The public house was later known as The Eurobar and the pub has now been demolished and replaced by a hostel for the homeless named ‘Clarence House'.


Refs     : [131] [150] [p]